Mike postle continues his fight to prevent a bankruptcy order become a reality as Veronique Brill and Todd witteles push to recoup their legal fees spent on the case. Postle owes the pair around $ 55,000 and has so far pulled all the stuff out of the book to avoid paying.
Last week Veronica Brill and Todd Witteles both had filed formal objections against Postles’ attempt to have the case dismissed. He had had until mid-September to file his official response, which reads as nothing more than a lopsided attack on Brill’s lawyer, Marc Randazza.
The first seven pages of the dossier just highlight how obsessed Postle has become with Randazza, while completely ignoring Witteles’ lawyer, Eric Bensamochan.
“Sir. Randazza has exhibited incredibly unprofessional and unethical behavior and uses bankruptcy as a weapon of personal vendetta against me. He has attempted to use the bankruptcy process to publicly shame me and place its debt above my other minimum 15 unrelated legitimate creditors. ”
This latest court request included Postle languishing, almost begging the court to feel sympathy for him, and also revealing the extent of his debts. A breathtaking total of $ 62,000 consumer credit value, and another $ 18,000 for his vehicle. Not what you would expect from someone who claims to be a successful poker player.
“I am a professional poker player of some reputation and have been for over seventeen years. It’s a job that I love and which has allowed me to support my ten-year-old daughter, whom I have custody of.
He added that for Brill and Witteles to file a bankruptcy petition just 36 days after winning this hearing is ludicrous and makes a “Derision of the bankruptcy system”.
Eric Bensamochan retaliated in the clearest possible way, insisting that his client, Todd Witteles, is the right to force Mike Postle to pay him his debt.
“… tried to abuse the justice system for his own selfish ends and now that he faces the consequences of this decision he presents himself as a poor innocent victim.”
Alex sheppard of Randazza Legal Group went further and really stuck the knife, publicly humiliate Postle for his many alleged transgressions.
“It is true that Mr. Randazza does not like Postle. Postle cheats at cards, has beaten up his ex-wife, and seems obsessed with Mr. Randazza rather than his own actions. Nonetheless, unless he was working on this case directly, Mr. Randazza can barely remember Postle’s name. Mr. Randazza resides for free in Postle’s head, not the other way around.
The case will resume in a Sacramento court next week, when we may see this trial nearly over and Mike Postle finally put in his shoes.
If you missed any of the dramas surrounding Postle, you can catch up below!
- Sick driver or sick cheater? StonesLive Player Suspicion
- Updates on the Mike Postle Poker Cheating Scandal at StonesLive
- Mike Postle denies cheating allegations on Embouchure podcast
- Is Mike Postle really a cheater?
- Mike Postle, Stones, Kuraitis named in $ 10million fraud scandal lawsuit
- Veronica Brill – The Real Hero Of The Stones Live Poker Cheat Scandal
- Did Matt Berkey Discover The Postlegate Cheat Method?
- Is Jonathan Little unfairly taking advantage of the Postlegate scandal?
- Mike Postle’s 5 best hands allegedly cheated on Stones live gambling
- Postlegate whistleblower Veronica Brill reveals inner workings of stone cheating scandal
- Mike Postle won’t go to jail for fraud scandal
- Mike Postle goes into hiding as $ 10million lawsuit heads to court
- Mike Postle’s magazine publishes anonymous article questioning fraud allegations
- Anonymous claims that Mike Postle played at other casinos in alleged cheating streak
- Alleged Poker Fraud Mike Postle Finally Acknowledges $ 10 Million Lawsuit
- Another delay in the Mike Postle cheating case
- Stones Gambling Hall Calls For Postlegate Cheating Case To Be Dismissed
- Mike Postle files response in poker cheating case
- New defense briefs and prosecutions of alleged victims filed as post-legacy continues
- Second lawsuit filed over Mike Postle’s poker cheating allegations
- Mike Postle amends nonsuit motion in poker cheating case
- Plaintiffs call for sanctions against alleged poker fraud Mike Postle
- Mike Postle accused of dodging legal department in second poker cheating case
- Mike Postle Cheating Prosecution: Complainants File Response to Stones Disclaimer
- Stones Gambling Hall and Kings Casino File Amended Motions to Dismiss Post-Legacy Lawsuit
- Shock as Mike Postle Cheating Case Dismissed by Judge
- Mike Postle fights to dismiss Nevada cheating lawsuit by Marle Cordeiro
- Leaked settlement talks between Stones Gambling Hall and alleged victims of fraud
- Veronica Brill shocked by Postlegate Netflix documentary claims
- Nevada-based lawsuit against Mike Postle dismissed for lack of jurisdiction
- Whistleblower Veronica Brill not among 60 players who agree to settlement in post-legacy scandal
- Mike Postle, Justin Kuraitis speak out as Mac Verstandig admits no forensic evidence of cheating
- Poker pros trash pro-postle statement from Justin Kuraitis
- Postlegate gain $ 40,000 more than lawsuit damages
- Bart Hanson dissects hands of new postlégate as Justin Kuraitis sets Twitter on fire
- Mike Postle producer promises it’s not just an innocence movie
- Justin Kuraitis is silent on Twitter after post-legislative backlash
- Mike Postle launches $ 330 million libel lawsuit against Brill, Negreanu, Ingram and more
- Veronica Brill Launches GoFundMe Campaign for Legal Fees in Mike Postle’s Defamation Lawsuit
- In Mike Postle’s $ 330 million defamation conspiracy lawsuit: who he’s suing and why
- Todd Witteles Hires Beverly Hills Lawyer to Defend Mike Postle’s Charges
- Mike Postle’s lawyer files quitting motion, citing lack of compliance and communication
- Todd Witteles to file frivolous lawsuit in Mike Postle defamation case
- February Hearings Approaching Anti-SLAPP Motions in Mike Postle Libel Lawsut
- Mike Postle’s internet trolls go missing with suspected fraud
- Mike Postle files second continuation, Todd Witteles files opposition motion
- Mike Postle gets second extension in $ 330 million libel case
- Mike Postle case update: HONR network clarifies involvement
- Mike Postle case update: Veronica Brill’s defense attorney Marc Randazza issues statement on HONR network involvement
- Mike Postle drops $ 330 million libel lawsuit against whistleblower Veronica Brill
- Todd Witteles sues Mike Postle for $ 43,000 in legal fees
- Veronica Brill sues Mike Postle over legal fees
- Judge Orders Mike Postle To Pay $ 27,000 In Anti-SLAPP Decision
- Mike Postle appears in court via Zoom to challenge award of court costs
- Mike Postle’s ex-wife reveals everything to Veronica Brill
- Mike Postle in trouble as court rejects legal documents ahead of Veronica Brill hearing
- Whistleblower Veronica Brill receives $ 27,000 against Mike Postle in anti-SLAPP judgment
- Mike Postle on the run and threatened with bankruptcy
- Mike Postle gets extension to avoid bankruptcy over poker-related debts
- Alleged poker cheater Mike Postle files new petition to avoid unintentional bankruptcy
Did you like this article?